What is Mystiqa?
Mystiqa is a fantasy action-rpg inspired heavily by Zelda, Final Fantasy Adventure, Dragon Quest and other great video game series.
- Local co-op for up to 4 players total and hireable AI-controlled adventurers
- Procedural generation of the world, secrets, dungeon, towns and items
- Skill-based action-focused combat system featuring a variety of melee and ranged weapons
- A mighty magic system of multiple elements to master
- A hybrid class system so you can mix and match your class however you want
- Multiple ways to beat the game
- New Game + changing the game on not just a numeric level
The World of Mystiqa
The world of Mystiqa is composed of a plethora of biomes that greatly differ in their gameplay, such as the hot climate of the volcano or the freezing cold blizzards of the snow mountains.
Danger lurks around every corner
The bosses in Mystiqa are one of the most important aspects of the game! They offer epic and challenging but fair fights and may drop rare equipment!
Strength in Numbers
Hireable adventurers can join you on your adventure!
- They fight along your side
- They help you uncover secrets
- They give tips on monster weaknesses, environmental dangers and various other components depending on their knowledge
Sweet, Sweet Loot
Loot is a very important aspect of Mystiqa, as it's the main way of progressing your character besides levelling. In contrast to other RPGs, Mystiqa is less reliant on straight numbers and thus grinding. Different items vary more in their mechanics rather than pure attributes.
Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Light and Dark are the elements existing in Mystiqa.
Every entity has weaknesses and resistances to various elements, so experiment and find out what works best!
There is a large variety in races who inhabit the world of Mystiqa. All of them bring unique traits and attributes, such as varying movement speed, carry weight, elemental weaknesses and resistances and much more.
Most of them are unlockable by achieving something special in the game!
Mystiqa follows a hybrid approach to classes.
There is a large selection of starting classes to choose from, determining starting stats, skills and skill tree, spells and spell tree and starting equipment. This is so you have a good starting point for a build.
However, classes don't restrict or force you into anything.
- Wanna level up Intelligence as a Knight to become a Swordmage?
- Wanna level up Dexterity as a Mage to become a Magic Archer?
- Wanna level up Strength as a Mage to become a Tanky Caster with a Greatshield?
Mystiqa allows you to build your character however you want to allow for maximum build flexibility!